Highest level of education: 12th. Grade, then GED
Immediate educational goals: Obtain a Degree in Behavioral Science
Presently working on: I am in the Challenge Program
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
John McArthur Bible Study
1) Write to Aaron , and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Aaron 's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Aaron . Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Aaron 's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Aaron with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.