Highest level of education: GED and first year of college
Immediate educational goals: Business Admin
Presently working on: Researching schools for correspondence courses for business
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certified Upholstery and Welding
1) Write to Adam, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Adam's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Adam. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Adam's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Adam with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.