Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Substance Abuse Counseling Degree/Writing
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Adam, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Adam's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Adam. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Adam's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Adam with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.