Highest level of education: Sophomore in High School
Immediate educational goals: GED/College Graduate
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Alexander, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Alexander's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Alexander. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Alexander's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Alexander with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.