Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: Learn Basic Spanish, Writers Workshop, Learn about Political System
Presently working on: Writing, Learn 5 words a day, Stuyding Philosophy
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Alexander, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Alexander's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Alexander. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Alexander's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Alexander with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.