Highest level of education: 11th Grade High School
Immediate educational goals: Obtain GED, then work on getting CD:
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Welding, Baking, Bridges to Life
1) Write to Alfonso, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Alfonso's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Alfonso. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Alfonso's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Alfonso with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.