Highest level of education: First year of college
Immediate educational goals: Obtain a degree in growing field
Presently working on: Creative Writing and Drug Treatment
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
I completed Financial Recovery class and enrolled in a credit class
1) Write to Amanda, and let her know that you're willing to help her pursue an education. Ask her to write to us directly, so we can take her Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Amanda's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Amanda. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Amanda's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Amanda with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.