Highest level of education: 8th grade, GED while incarcerated
Immediate educational goals:
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Anthony, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Anthony's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Anthony. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Anthony's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Anthony with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.