Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals:
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Drug/Alcohol Treatment Specialist
1) Write to Armando, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Armando's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Armando. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Armando's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Armando with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.