Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: Carpentry, AC/VAC, Welding
Presently working on: College
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Carpentry, Cognitive Intervention Certificate
1) Write to Arturo, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Arturo's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Arturo. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Arturo's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Arturo with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.