Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: To simply learn as much as possible
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Earned a GED
1) Write to Barry, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Barry's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Barry. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Barry's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Barry with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.