Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Go back to college to obtain a degree in business
Presently working on: None eligible in current facility custody level
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
I enrolled and attended my first semester of college at CCO and past my GED prior to that in 2009
1) Write to Bennie, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Bennie's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Bennie. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Bennie's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Bennie with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.