Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: I am a dog handler and would like to train dogs
Presently working on: BAT 2.0 for Fear, Frustration, and Aggression in Dogs
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Family Friendly Dog Training, AHIMSA Dog Training
1) Write to Brandon, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Brandon's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Brandon. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Brandon's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Brandon with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.