Highest level of education: 11th grade
Immediate educational goals: GED
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Credits in Math and History towards GED
1) Write to Charles, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Charles's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Charles. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Charles's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Charles with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.