Highest level of education: 2 Years Community College
Immediate educational goals: Graduate with Double Major
Presently working on: Abnormal Psych Statistics, Spanish, Econ, Philosopy
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Received a Scholarship with a 3.8 GPA
1) Write to Chester Allen, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Chester Allen's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Chester Allen. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Chester Allen's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Chester Allen with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.