|Highest level of education|
|Immediate educational goals|
|Presently working onaccomplishments Unknown|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments N/A|
1) Write to [field_inmate_first_name], and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine [field_inmate_first_name]'s educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to [field_inmate_first_name]. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on [field_inmate_first_name]'s approved mailing list.
4) Encourage [field_inmate_first_name] with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
|Astrological Sign: Unknown||Date of Birth: Unknown|
|Religion: Unknown||Sex: Unknown|
|Race / Ethnicity: Unknown||Marital Status: Unknown|
|Sexual Identity / Orientation: Unknown||Institutional Email: N/A|
|Hometown: Unknown||Hair: Unknown|
|Willing to correspond outside of the U.S.?: N/A||Eyes: Unknown|
|Seeking prayer partners: N/A||Unknown|
|Seeking Help?: N/A||Unknown|
|Photo verified by WriteAPrisoner.com? No|
Already know ?
Offenders who are visited in prison by friends and family are significantly less likely to recidivate.
Save on gas! Find a fellow visitor to carpool with by posting in our Federal Bureau of Prisons.
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
|By Mail:||By E-mail:||Type & Print|
|MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO WRITE A PRISONER|
|POINT OF CONTACT: Before writing, you must read our Point of Contact section, be at least 18 years old, and have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Information in this profile was provided by the inmate or from a third party, such as a friend or family member. This profile does not give the inmate access to communicate over the Internet. It only allows you to initiate contact with the inmate via Postal Mail. Profile can only be removed directly by inmate in writing.|