Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Improve Math Skills
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Ceramics & Acrylic Classes
1) Write to Christopher, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Christopher's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Christopher. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Christopher's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Christopher with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.