Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Complete requirements for Associates Degree
Presently working on: 45 of 64 needed toward my ADLS
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Maintaining a 3.0 or higher (currently 3.6 GPA, Completing all my requirement credits
1) Write to Coolidge, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Coolidge's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Coolidge. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Coolidge's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Coolidge with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.