Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Get certified as a Personal Trainer
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
OSHA 10, Core Construction
1) Write to Corey, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Corey's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Corey. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Corey's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Corey with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.