Highest level of education: 8th Grade
Immediate educational goals: GED
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Curtis, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Curtis's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Curtis. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Curtis's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Curtis with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.