Highest level of education: High School Graduate, 8 Units College
Immediate educational goals: Certified Paralegal
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Sociology & Counseling College Courses
1) Write to Curtis, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Curtis's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Curtis. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Curtis's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Curtis with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.