Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Finish my Bachelor's Degree
Presently working on: Working on my B.A. in Biblical Studies
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED in 2007, Vocation in Electrical
1) Write to Daniel, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Daniel's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Daniel. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Daniel's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Daniel with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.