Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: L.L.C.
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Financial Literature, NA/AA
1) Write to Darnall, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Darnall's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Darnall. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Darnall's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Darnall with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.