|Highest level of education High School Graduate, GED|
|Immediate educational goals College Correspondence|
|Presently working on accomplishments Self Study|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments Correspondence & Tutor Program|
1) Write to Derek, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Derek's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Derek. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Derek's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Derek with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Derek:
Already know Derek?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Louisiana Forum.