Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Pursue Construction
Presently working on: Apprenticeship
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
N.C.R.C. Apprenticeship for Housekeeping
1) Write to D'Jay, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine D'Jay's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to D'Jay. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on D'Jay's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage D'Jay with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.