Highest level of education: Trade Courses, Some College
Immediate educational goals: To Become and Attorney, Pastoral Ministry
Presently working on: Paralegal School, Christian Counseling
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certificates for Parenting Course/Christian Retreats
1) Write to Donald, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Donald's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Donald. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Donald's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Donald with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.