Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: To be a Youth Mentor, and Alcohol Drug Counselor
Presently working on: AA in Social Behavior Sciences
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Youth Mentoring, Working on my AA in Arts and Humanities
1) Write to Donald, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Donald's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Donald. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Donald's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Donald with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.