Highest level of education: College
Immediate educational goals: Recertifying in the New Braille Language
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Textbook for making Braille, Guidelines for Braille
1) Write to Donna, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Donna's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Donna. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Donna's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Donna with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.