Highest level of education: Associates Degree in College
Immediate educational goals: Going to the next level or what's available
Presently working on: Finishing up my Associates
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Biology 2 and World Religions
1) Write to Earl, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Earl's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Earl. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Earl's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Earl with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.