Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Attend College if possible
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Erving, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Erving's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Erving. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Erving's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Erving with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.