Highest level of education: Freshman in High School
Immediate educational goals: GED, HVAC
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Student of the Month, Math GED
1) Write to Francisco, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Francisco's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Francisco. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Francisco's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Francisco with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.