Highest level of education: GED/HSE
Immediate educational goals: Vocational Training
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Intro to Welding, Fiberglass Duct Board
1) Write to Frank, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Frank's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Frank. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Frank's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Frank with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.