Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Associate's Degree
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, P.A.C.E. (Prisoner for Aids Counseling Education)
1) Write to Gardy, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Gardy's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Gardy. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Gardy's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Gardy with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.