Highest level of education: High School Graduate
Immediate educational goals: Anything Available in TDCJ
Presently working on: Landscaping, College Course Psychology
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Cognitive Intervention, Creative Writing
1) Write to Garius, and let know that you're willing to help pursue an education. Ask to write to us directly, so we can take Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Garius's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Garius. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Garius's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Garius with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.