Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Start College
Presently working on: Self Help
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Partial Semester at College
1) Write to George, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine George's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to George. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on George's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage George with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.