Highest level of education: Trade School
Immediate educational goals: To become fluent in Spanish
Presently working on: Spanish
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Welding II, Spanish
1) Write to Gerald , and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Gerald 's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Gerald . Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Gerald 's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Gerald with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.