Highest level of education: 12th Grade
Immediate educational goals:
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Gerald, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Gerald's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Gerald. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Gerald's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Gerald with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.