Highest level of education: GED, over 30 College Credits
Immediate educational goals: Receive an Associates Degree
Presently working on: Working on a Business Degree
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Completed a Biology Course and 2 Courses with Bakersfield College
1) Write to Gerardo, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Gerardo's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Gerardo. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Gerardo's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Gerardo with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.