Highest level of education: 2 years of college
Immediate educational goals: Run my own roofing business
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Journey Man in commercial roofing, Graduate from CTS truck driving school in 1989
1) Write to Ghalib, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Ghalib's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Ghalib. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Ghalib's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Ghalib with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.