Highest level of education: High School Graduate
Immediate educational goals: Welding
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Custodial Service, Occupation Communication
1) Write to Glenford, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Glenford's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Glenford. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Glenford's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Glenford with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.