Highest level of education: High School Graduate, Some College
Immediate educational goals: Degree in Psychology
Presently working on: Degree in Psychology
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certification in Reading Blueprints, Certification in Industrial Health Safety
1) Write to Graham, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Graham's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Graham. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Graham's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Graham with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.