Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Finishing School
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Getting back in school
1) Write to Jabree, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jabree's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jabree. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jabree's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jabree with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.