Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Business Administration and any Vocational Trade Certification
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Cognitive Intervention, Peer Education
1) Write to Jaime, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jaime's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jaime. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jaime's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jaime with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.