Highest level of education: 11th Grade, Trade School
Immediate educational goals:
Presently working on:
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Carpentry School, Custodial Maintenance
1) Write to James, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine James's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to James. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on James's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage James with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.