Highest level of education: High School Graduate (GED & C.H.S.P.E.)
Immediate educational goals: B.A. In Business Management
Presently working on: Completing A.A. in General Education
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Enrolled in PLMP (Peer Literacy Mentorship Program)
1) Write to James, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine James's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to James. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on James's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage James with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.