|Highest level of education High School Diploma , Community College|
|Immediate educational goals Obtain Paralegal License|
|Presently working on accomplishments Fluent Spanish, Speaking & Government Law|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments Advanced Business Math, Legal Writing Diploma, High School Tutoring Diploma, Paralegal|
1) Write to James, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine James's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to James. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on James's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage James with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with James:
Already know James?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Federal Bureau of Prisons.