Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: GED, Vocation
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
I've learned Decimals, Percentages & Averages
1) Write to Jason, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jason's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jason. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jason's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jason with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.