Highest level of education: Graduated Pell Grant Program Three Rivers Community College (EHS)
Immediate educational goals: Counselor to help Youth
Presently working on: DARC (Drug Alcohol Rehabilitation Counselor) Program
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Completing Pell Grant Program, Completing Apprenticeship Program for Building Maintenance
1) Write to Jeffrey, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jeffrey's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jeffrey. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jeffrey's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jeffrey with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.