Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: A.A.
Presently working on: Gerontology and Psychology
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Gerontology, Business Law
1) Write to Jeffrey, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jeffrey's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jeffrey. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jeffrey's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jeffrey with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.