Highest level of education: 10th Grade
Immediate educational goals: 2 Year Hometown Community College
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Rock & Tile Masonry Certification
1) Write to Jeffrey, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jeffrey's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jeffrey. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jeffrey's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jeffrey with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.